Friday, February 13, 2009

T9 Word: The Struggle

This is our very first vlog! I would just like to make a few notes and apologies and such:
1. The music is courtesy of Taylor Horton. If it sounds like something you're interested in, let me know and I will hook you up with a CD. You should also friend her on Facebook and tell her to make a MySpace or YouTube account because she's awesome.
2. Sorry about cutting Erin's face out. As a TVR major, I feel like shit about how the video looks, but in order to maintain the integrity of our blog, we didn't want to re-shoot. Also, this is some awful editing work--I'm not used to iMovie.
3. Sorry that you can't read my phone.
4. I'd like to thank Erin a whole lot for making an appearance and I hope you all check out her blog: theithacan.org/blogs/twocents

Without further ado, the vlog:



You're welcome to give us feedback. Next time we'll use my computer instead of my camera so we can see for sure that everyone's in the frame.

That is all.

Caseface (& Jackattack)

4 comments:

  1. omg you guys are ridiculous. everyone loves T9. quit crying. also, next time don't use the wobbly table. also, frame it up beforehand. duhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we tried to frame it up before. i was going to cut that stuff but they thought it was funny. erin still didn't get her head where it was supposed to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. T9 is the closest thing to having a QWERTY phone, you loser (I mean Casey, the only blogger here I know personally). If I didn't have an iPhone (pretentious cackle), I would use T9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i refer to my boyfriend as "gras" and it comes up as "iraq." and i have a hilarious t9 typo story that almost resulted in a big fight between me and gras, as well. casey, i'll tell you all about it when i take you out to lunch and teach you why the good of t9 outweighs it's evils.

    ReplyDelete