Monday, February 23, 2009

Get out of here Brangelina

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the Academy Awards last night (okay, I did happen to catch part of Jennifer Aniston presenting an award with Jack Black), but I did read all about it after. I missed when the telecast cut from Aniston to ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and I was very disgruntled to hear about it later.

As a huge Friends fan turned die-hard Aniston fan, I hate how the media is stuck on the divorce heard 'round the world. It's been three and a half years. Leave her alone already.

While I think Pitt's the most attractive human being to appear on the big screen, I'll never forgive him for what he's done to Aniston. I'm so pissed in fact, that I made sure to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Free Movie Tuesday (for those not familiar with FMT perhaps I'll blog about it later). It worked in my favor anyway because BB was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

That is all.

Caseface

1 comment:

  1. i do like brad pitt, he's done some great stuff--buuuut i hated benjamin button. it was a joke.

    ReplyDelete