Farewell, T.O.
(For those of you who don't know, I'm a big Cowboys fan).
Terrell Owens has single-handedly taken three playoff contenders from that to rock bottom in just a few years. Well I guess not rock bottom...except San Francisco. I think he's a great player and all but his actions on the field aren't good enough to outweigh his off-field antics, especially in the last couple of years. From idiotic press conferences to crunches in his driveway to excessive celebrations, he's just a big moron.
If Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb and Tony Romo couldn't keep him happy, I don't really see how Trent Edwards is going to. But hey, who knows. People thought Ryan Leaf was actually going to be good, so I guess anything can happen.
So good riddance, and good luck Buffalo--I guess.
Caseface
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Buffalo is where football players go to die. Whatever, we'll take him/
ReplyDelete