The day is finally approaching. As I've mentioned in other posts, I LOVE YouTube. I subscribe to everything from Doglover to Bo Burnham and everything in between. But my all-time favorite YouTube star is Julia Nunes. While she currently has 88,292 subscribers, I started following her back when she had maybe a couple thousand. I've watched every single one of her 65 videos and I check YouTube at least once a day to see if she's posted anything new. I guess I'm a little obsessed. And Thursday, I will finally be seeing Nunes live for the first time.
For those of you who don't know Miss Nunes, she plays a variety of instruments but is most famous for her skills on the ukulele. She writes original music and does covers on her YouTube account, but she also has two albums out, "Left, Right, Wrong" and "I Wrote These" (both of which are available on iTunes).
But Nunes isn't just a great musician, she's also quite a character. She has a completely separate YouTube channel called JuliaNunesTalking where she just answers questions and such and she's even started doing this on her music channel as well. She's just fun to watch whether she's making music or just goofing off.
So, I'm hoping to meet J. Nunes after the show and if I do, I'll definitely be vlogging and/or blogging about that.
Caseface
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so excited i cant see straight
ReplyDelete