Dear fans and other people who may check out our blog,
While we initially intended on having vlogs with weekly guests, we have failed every week since our first week as a tag team. Though we've failed at our task, we've been much more successful than Tag Team, the hip-hop duo. Why haven't you ever heard of them you ask? Because their one hit wonder is Whoomp! (There it is).
As I was saying before I got sidetracked, we're going to try to reinstate our weekly vlogs--I hope--starting this week with our new editor in chief. Since the only guest vlogger we had was our current editor in chief, it seemed like the logical progression.
Keep your eyes peeled for the video and if it doesn't get posted by Friday, please send angry e-mails to Jackattack at jackie.palochko@gmail.com. Thank you.
P.S. Jackie promised to blog Monday and didn't. I'm also currently taking votes as to who thinks I should start my solo career...like Beyonce.
Caseface
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment