Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I thought zebras were black and white


This weekend is the weekend I look forward to most: the start of the NFL season. Don't get me wrong, I love baseball, but come the start of the school year, I'm itching for football. I've always said football makes school go by faster. Instead of looking forward to Friday, I'm looking forward to Sunday and Monday.

Like any football season, there have been some weird occurrences in Week 1: the Bills almost won, the Colts barely won and the referees on Monday Night Football wore...red and white?

Waldo called. He wants his shirt back.

If you look closely you can kind of see the red and white blur behind LaDainian Tomlinson getting stripped by Greg Ellis.

Now, as bad as the red and white stripes are, the NFL decided to pull off the ultimate fashion don't by adding orange numbers to their backs.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was for the whole "throwback" theme of the night. Both teams wore older jerseys (you can even notice the Raider's emblem is different than normal).

    ReplyDelete