... but not CFrance1. And definitely not in his underwear.
Anyway, As many of you may know, I spent two weeks in France. While there, I fell in love with the country. There was only one thing I was a bit unsure about (besides the fact that the French close shop for two hours in the day for lunch. And they call us lazy).
The French version of American Idol. I never liked our American Idol, so watching the French one was ... well ... even worse. But it was so bad, it was entertaining. It's hard for me to describe it, so instead I will just post my favorite video of this year's winner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7qhAfAwcc
Is he singing in French or English? Who knows. I think he was too strung out to know himself.
Enjoy,
Jack
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment